« السابقةمتابعة »
Committee of Management:
Treasurer: HENRY B. WHEATLEY, ESQ.
REV. DR. RICHARD MORRIS. ALEXANDER J. ELLIS, Esq.
J. A. H. MURRAY, ESQ. DANBY P, FRY, Esq.
EDWARD B. PEACOCK, Esq. H. HUCKS GIBBS, Esq.
Rev. WALTER W. SKEAT.
HENRY SWEET, Esq.
PRINCES STREET, E.C. The Publications for 1865 and 1866 are out of print, but a separate subscription has been opened for their immediate reprint. The Texts for 1864, and all but three for 1865, have been reprinted. Subscribers who desire the Texts of all or any of these years should send their names at once to the Hon. Secretary, as several hundred additional names are required before the Texts for 1866 can be sent to press. The Publications for 1864 (21s.) are :
12. Wright's Chaste Wife, ab. 1462, ed. F.J. F. 1. Early English Alliterative Poems, ab. 1360 The Publications for 1866 are:A.D., ed. R. Morris. 16s.
13. Seinte Marherete, 1200-1330, ed. Rev. 0. 2. Arthur, ab. 1440, ed. F. J. Furnivall. 4s.
Cockayne. 3. Lauder on the Dewtie of Kyngis, &c., 1556, ed. 14. Kyng Horn, Floris and Blanchefour, &c., ed. F. Hall. 4s.
Rev. J. R. Lumby. 4. Sir Gawayne and the Green Knight, ab. 1360, 15. Political, Religious, and Love Poems, ed. F. ed. R. Morris. 10s.
16. The Book of Quinte Essence, ab. 1460-70, ed. The Publications for 1865 (21s.) are :
F. J. Furnivall. 5. Hume's Orthographie and Congruitie of the 17. Parallel Extracts froin 29 MSS. of Piers the
Britan Tongue, ab. 1617,ed. H. B. Wheatley. Plowman, ed. Rev. W. W. Skeat. 4s.
18. Hali Meidenhad, ab. 1200, ed. Rev. O. Cock6. Lancelot of the Laik, ab. 1500, ed. Rev. W. ayne. W. Skeat. 8s.
19. Lyndesay's Monarche, &c., Part II., ed. F. 7. Genesis & Exodus, ab. 1250, ed. R. Morris. 8s. Hall, 8. Morte Arthure, ab. 1440, ed. E. Brock. 78. 20. Hampole's English Prose Treatises, ed. Rev. 9. Thynne on Chaucer's Works, ab. 1598, ed. G. G. Perry. Dr Kingsley.
21. Merlin, Part II., ed. H. B. Wheatley. 10. Merlin, ab. 1440, Part I., ed. H. B. Wheatley. 22. Partenay or Lusignen, ed. Rev. W. W. Skeat. 11. Lyndesay's Monarche, &c., 1552, Part I., ed. 23. Dan Michel's Ayenbite of Inwyt, 1340, ed. R. F. Hall.
Morris. The Publications for 1867 (one guinea, less No. 24, 25, 26, out of print) are :24. Hymns to the Virgin and Christ; the Parliament of Devils, &c., ab. 1130, ed. F. J. Furnivall. 38. 23. The Stacions of Rome, the Pilgrims' Sea-voyage, with Clene Maydenhod, ed. F.J. Furnival). ls. 26. Religious Pieces in Prose and Verse, from R. 'Thornton's MS. (ab. 1440), ed. Rev. G. G. Perry. 28. 27. Levins's Manipulus Vocabulorum, 1570, ed. H. B. Wheatlev. 128. 28. William's
Vision of Piers the Plowman, 1362 A.D. Part I. The earliest or Vernon Text; Text A.
Ed. Rev. W. W. Skeat. 6s. 29. Early English Homilies (ab. 1220-30 A.D.) from unique MSS. in the Lambeth and other Libraries.
Part I. Edited by R. Morris. 7s. 30. Pierce the Ploughmans Crede, ed. Rev. W. W. Skeat. 2s,
The Publications for 1868 (one guinea) are :31. Myrc's Duties of a Parish Priest, in Verse, ab. 1420 A.D., ed. E. Peacock. 4$. 32. The Babees Book, Urbanitatis, the Bokes of Norture of John Russell and Hugh Rhodes, the Bokes
of Keruyng, Curtasye, and Demeanour, &c., with some French and Latin Poems on like
subjects, ed. from Harleian and other MSS. by F. J. Furnivall. 158. 33. The Knight de la Tour Landry (from French of A.D. 1372), ab. 1440 A.D. A Father's Book for
his Daughters, ed. from Harl. MS. 1764 and Caxton's version, by Thomas Wright. 8s. 31. Early English Homilies (before 1300 A.D.) from unique MSS. in the Lambeth and other
Libraries. Part II., ed. R. Morris, LL.D. 88. 35. Lyndesay's Works, Part III.: The Historie and Testament of Squyer Meldrum, ed. F. Hall. 2s.
The Publications for 1869 (one guinea) are :-—. 36. Merlin, Part III. Edited by H. B. Wheatley, Esq.; with an Essay on Arthurian Localities,
by J. S. Stuart Glennie, Esq. 12s. 37. Sir David Lyndesay's Works, Part IV., containing Ane Satyre of the Three Estaits. Edited
by F. Hall, Esq. 4s. 38. William's Vision of Piers the Plowman, Part II. Text B. Edited from the MSS. by the Rev.
W. W. Skeat, M.A. 10s. 6d. 39. The Alliterative Romance of the Destruction of Troy, translated from Guido de Colonna.
Edited from the unique MS. in the Hunterian Museum, Glasgow, by D. Donaldson,